Saturday, February 16, 2013

Red Velvet Cheesecake

If I lived on Oahu I'd be FAT. Why? Because they have the Cheescake Factory. I just want to hurry through dinner so I can feast one one of the many flavors of cheesecakes. I fell in love with the Red Velvet Flavor because it had the perfect balance of cake and cheesecake so it wasn't overly rich. Here is my edition of their cheesecake.

Photo to come 

Ingredients

Red Velvet Layers

Use Moisest Cake recipe using Red Velvet cake mix and chocolate pudding.

Cheesecake Layers

2 packages cream cheese
2 eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/2 cup sugar

Directions

  1. Bake the cake in 2 springform round pans and cheesecake in 1.
  2. Refrigerate cake and cheesecake for a few hours then layer the cake with red velvet on top and bottom and cheesecake in the middle. 
  3. Top with homemade cream cheese frosting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment