Thursday, March 19, 2015

Blueberry Cream Cheese Croissant Pudding

I have a friend named Nahtice who worked at a bakery and I would always ask her to bring me mango danishes. My love for croissants, fruit, and cream cheese is what led me to baking this glorious MEGA DANISH!

My new favorite breakfast. Make it and it might be yours too!


Such vivid colors!

Here the croissants are soaking in all the sweet creamy goodness.

makes 13" x 9" pan

Ingredients

5 jumbo CostCo Croissants or 6 regular sized ones
2 cups fresh blueberries
2 packages cream cheese
1 cup sugar
3 eggs
2 teaspoons vanilla
1 3/4 cups milk (almond or soy works perfectly great too)

Directions

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Rip croissants and place in 13 x 9 pan. Pour blueberries on top.
3. Beat cream cheese, sugar, eggs, and vanilla with a mixer then gradually mix in the milk.
4. Pour the cream mixture over the croissants and blueberries.
5. Bake for 45-50 minutes or until the cream cheese mixture is no longer jiggly. If the tops of the croissant are beginning to get too brown you can cover it with tin foil and continue cooking.
6. Serve warm as breakfast or dessert.

No comments:

Post a Comment